Ideals of this society(5KIQS, ECAO)
The name The Exceptional Creative Achievement Organization (ECAO) embodies the acronym AEIOU:
- exceptional intelligence
This reflects the ideals of this society:
- It is hoped to provide a professional think tank of exceedingly creative, exceptionally intelligent individuals who have demonstrable achievement records and high ethical standards.
- Consultancies allow companies, organizations and even governments to tap the remarkable qualities of a small number of extremely intelligent and creative individuals.
- Members of this group can be used professionally individually or together within their specialties to contribute to innovation and creative development in our society.
- Exceptional general intelligence. (At least one in 5000 level general intelligence. 1 in 5000 was chosen because we do not believe that with our current knowledge that we can score above that level of intelligence with adequate accuracy to justify a higher level)
- Exceptional creativity (Very significant creativity demonstrable by achievement)
- High level of ethical standards (Absence of any ostensible elements that would impair the member functioning appropriately and if required confidentially when hired by a sponsoring company or organization).